+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 303 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... Last

Thread: Matters of the heart

Administrator
    Matters of the heart

Tell us about your most romantic love affair(s) (and not-so romantic, if you have one) (i.e. clients falling in love with their therapists and vice versa and other similar situations)
    Get 25% OFF on any shared web hosting package price at HostGator using this coupon code --
    YAFRA25OFF

Please follow the quoting etiquette for the sake of others. | Like what you see here? Show some luv and buy me a cup of coffee!
    Vote for the Most Popular Therapist of 2011! | Hey, psst! Did you know the FAQ was recently updated?

mydnytman

Re: Matters of the heart

Originally Posted by ketchapay
    Tell us about your most romantic love affair(s) (and not-so romantic, if you have one) (i.e. clients falling in love with their therapists and vice versa and other similar situations)
    lusting pwede??? hahahahahhaa

LW Mentor

Well got one... previous therapist never gonna tell who. never will hehehe.

She got me interested in her when I first meet her on our massage session.

She is malambing, mabait amd most of all cuty coupled with sexy body. Sarap kausap with that youthful eyes. I got interested on her when she gave me the "deed" when I first got her on my massage session. Damn! I was so surprise! She got the hair on the back of my head stand up.

I was never good in asking out a girl for relaxing good time. But, there she was, she was cool about it. So we went out. Enjoyed the night, few drinks, dine out and few laughs. She told the story of her life and I told mine. The rest was history.

After that we bid farewell after a bombastic night. After a few SMS and short visits I realized I had to take control before everything gets nasty.

Yes brothers... it was a one night stand. Although I agree, we enjoyed each others company. I just kept the memories on the back of my head. So many things happen after that. I had to step out of the scene. Marami na sya extra.

Even though their jobs is not that respectable, I learned to know her and respect her as human person. We became friends up to this point.:cry:

mydnytman

Originally Posted by subwrx
    Well got one... previous therapist never gonna tell who. never will hehehe.

She got me interested in her when I first meet her on our massage session.

She is malambing, mabait amd most of all cuty coupled with sexy body. Sarap kausap with that youthful eyes. I got interested on her when she gave me the "deed" when I first got her on my massage session. Damn! I was so surprise! She got the hair on the back of my head stand up.

I was never good in asking out a girl for relaxing good time. But, there she was, she was cool about it. So we went out. Enjoyed the night, few drinks, dine out and few laughs. She told the story of her life and I told mine. The rest was history.

After that we bid farewell after a bombastic night. After a few SMS and short visits I realized I had to take control before everything gets nasty.

Yes brothers... it was a one night stand. Although I agree, we enjoyed each others company. I just kept the memories on the back of my head. So many things happen after that. I had to step out of the scene. Marami na sya extra.

Even though their jobs is not that respectable, I learned to know her and respect her as human person. We became friends up to this point.:cry:

marami sila db hahahahaaha jocjocjoc

Loony Master

that was one touching story....

Loony Addict

where do i begin ... ? hahaha
    seriously, i've been there and done that.
    i'm just glad i got out relatively unscathed.
    depending on the situation, it can either be a piece of heaven, or your worst nightmare.
    utmost care is needed, gents.

Loony Camper

Tayo mga pinoy are natural romantics. We have a natural desire for longing. When you go to a spa, it is SO EASY to fall for your therapist kasi may element of touch.

This is you:

1. Single and longing.
    2. With a GF, but wanna be adventurous.
    3. Married but finding her shortcomings from another.
    4. Depressed and broken hearted.
    5. Old and widowed.

Ang mga yan are so vulnerable to fall with a therapist. A touch charges the senses coupled with her ready to listen to your stories. Tendency, you end up falling to someone whom you find comfort with even at that short period of time you spend together. You later on long for that moment and you come back for more. It becomes an addiction, not really for the massage she gives you but for the love, care and companionship you get whenever you are with her.

The five descriptions up there are you and me and there is no point in denying. Nothing to be ashamed of.

She on the other hand is on a job of easily earning enough to have a decent living to her family and send her siblings to school. Some GFs and wives may hate her for taking away the attention of their BFs and husbands from them, but she is just doing her job. It is not her fault if HE falls for her, not because of what she is capable of giving, but what HE sees on her which she (GF & wife) just couldn't or wouldn't give. They may call her whatever they want, but what they cannot take away from her is her dignity as a person, earning a living because she wanted a better life for her family. She is also a person, capable of falling inlove. Most of their love stories ends up tragic, but you have to admire them that they are still able to stand and move on with life and love. They too are vulnerable. Remember that being a therapist does not make them a lesser person. They too deserve respect.

So, my advice to my fellow brothers. If you think that by making her believe that you love her and just wanna benefit from what she could give, please have a heart and stop from what you are doing if you knew that the relationship will go nowhere. Don't break her heart.

But, if your love is true, learn to accept her whatever she is, whatever she was and whatever she will be. Remember that loving someone true is accepting her no matter what.

Haaayyyyy.......

This song best fits this post.

Heartless.....!

Loony Camper

Originally Posted by Boserokid
    Tayo mga pinoy are natural romantics. We have a natural desire for longing. When you go to a spa, it is SO EASY to fall for your therapist kasi may element of touch.

This is you:

1. Single and longing.
    2. With a GF, but wanna be adventurous.
    3. Married but finding her shortcomings from another.
    4. Depressed and broken hearted.
    5. Old and widowed.

Ang mga yan are so vulnerable to fall with a therapist. A touch charges the senses coupled with her ready to listen to your stories. Tendency, you end up falling to someone whom you find comfort with even at that short period of time you spend together. You later on long for that moment and you come back for more. It becomes an addiction, not really for the massage she gives you but for the love, care and companionship you get whenever you are with her.

The five descriptions up there are you and me and there is no point in denying. Nothing to be ashamed of.

She on the other hand is on a job of easily earning enough to have a decent living to her family and send her siblings to school. Some GFs and wives may hate her for taking away the attention of their BFs and husbands from them, but she is just doing her job. It is not her fault if HE falls for her, not because of what she is capable of giving, but what HE sees on her which she (GF & wife) just couldn't or wouldn't give. They may call her whatever they want, but what they cannot take away from her is her dignity as a person, earning a living because she wanted a better life for her family. She is also a person, capable of falling inlove. Most of their love stories ends up tragic, but you have to admire them that they are still able to stand and move on with life and love. They too are vulnerable. Remember that being a therapist does not make them a lesser person. They too deserve respect.

So, my advice to my fellow brothers. If you think that by making her believe that you love her and just wanna benefit from what she could give, please have a heart and stop from what you are doing if you knew that the relationship will go nowhere. Don't break her heart.

But, if your love is true, learn to accept her whatever she is, whatever she was and whatever she will be. Remember that loving someone true is accepting her no matter what.

Haaayyyyy.......
    very well said bro...

hmmm.... its even harder when you know that your love is TRUE but a lot of things hinder you from going further...

some would say:

"di totoo ang pagmamahal pag di ipinaglalaban"

but this is not applicable to everyone...

the utmost sacrifice one could do is to "pretend" to lose the feeling..

make the other person try to look for other options that you think could give her more time, love and affection...

it may be not "fair" but most of us has no other logical choice but to

purposely fade away....
    Last edited by mykel1; 02-05-2009 at 08:53 PM.

Loony Camper

Originally Posted by mykel1
    very well said bro...

hmmm.... its even harder when you know that your love is TRUE but a lot of things hinder you from going further...

some would say:

"di totoo ang pagmamahal pag di ipinaglalaban"

but this is not applicable to everyone...

the utmost sacrifice one could do is to "pretend" to lose the feeling..

make the other person try to look for other options that you think could give her more time, love and affection...

it may be not "fair" but most of us has no other logical choice but to

purposely fade away....

Great thought Brother Mykel. Then again, why go the whole process of pretending to lose the feeling when it can be prevented in the first place. When love is true, but due to "factors" has to let go, he has to pretend of falling out of love and depriving her of love. And by doing that, its not only hurting her feelings but inflicting pain on ourselves as well.

It is no ones fault to fall in love, but when love happens to the right person, at the wrong time and place, sacrifice often becomes a solution. Then again, if there is a way to prevent it (falling in love), better make the sacrifice earlier on, at the time that she has not learned to love you.

:bored:
    Heartless.....!

Loony Camper

Originally Posted by Boserokid
    Great thought Brother Mykel. Then again, why go the whole process of pretending to lose the feeling when it can be prevented in the first place. When love is true, but due to "factors" has to let go, he has to pretend of falling out of love and depriving her of love. And by doing that, its not only hurting her feelings but inflicting pain on ourselves as well.

It is no ones fault to fall in love, but when love happens to the right person, at the wrong time and place, sacrifice often becomes a solution. Then again, if there is a way to prevent it (falling in love), better make the sacrifice earlier on, at the time that she has not learned to love you.

:bored:

yup bro... most of us have learned how to "prevent" these kinds of things to happen. We find ways to divert the inkling to love a certain person.. we learned how to shy away from the love bug and let our minds control our hearts..

but alas... mr cupid has his own sneaky ways.. as the song goes.. Love moves.. in mysterious ways ................... sacrifice is the only viable and painful option left unfortunately...

but I really agree with you... Prevention is always better than any cure...

Loony Camper

Walang hiya talaga yan si Cupido eh. Dapat bitayin.
    Heartless.....!

Loony Addict

easier said than done unfortunately

LW Mentor

haay like a sad love story... lalo na pag sobrang ganda, sexy bait and always there for you... hay naku.. giyera pag di maagapan. Vunerable so it seems. But in the end of it, you will be the one deciding. It's started like heaven... then realization comes... and pain steps in.

Napapakanta na ba kayo?

Paging Cybercool!

Loony Addict

in my case i was recovering from a broken heart. she came along and asked if she could be the one to heal it. it took me a while but i eventually said yes. that was the best thing that ever happened to me. i'm alive and happy again. very very happy. she's so beautiful and sweet. everything i ever wanted in a girl. i hope she will stay with me forever

LW Mentor

It also happened to me...we fell in love and were together for quite awhile. But we had to part ways...still we kept in touch and became good friends. I still have feelings for her but I dare not hurt her again...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information