+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Thread: Vacation get away..

N00b Loonie
    Re: Vacation get away..

i've been to tagaytay last sat-sun. nung sat ok pa yung weather makulimlim pero umaaraw kaso nung sunday grabe ulan tsaka hamog....kakatakot magdrive pauwi.

N00b Loonie

mukang ok din sa Thunderbird Resort. napanood ko sa TV kasal ni john estrada. LOL

N00b Loonie

Originally Posted by santossmith
    mukang ok din sa Thunderbird Resort. napanood ko sa TV kasal ni john estrada. LOL
    Napanood ko yun, kaya nag inquire ako. Wow super mahal naman. Pang turista lang.

LW Mentor

Mukhang Ok yan ahh.. Guys post na vacation Get away nyo!! Fire on!

LW Mentor

Villa Lato Montagna Resort
    Puerto Galera

a marketing company is selling membership/coupon for this resort, normal room rate during summer is 7k yata, but the membership cost only 3,700.00, you will get a free overnight stay at their deluxe room good for 4 pax, pwede na di ba?
    i saw the pics on their site www.villalatomontagna.multiply.com, ok naman ang pics.
    try ninyo ito

PAX
    The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. by Confucius
    Ora et Labora

6. The following user(s) says thank you to benitz for this useful post:

ketchapay (05-01-2011)

Administrator

On the high-end naman, try El Rio y Mar in Coron, Palawan. Visited this place early 2008 with some friends. The facilities are really top-notch. Here's a review of the place.
    Get 25% OFF on any shared web hosting package price at HostGator using this coupon code --
    YAFRA25OFF

Please follow the quoting etiquette for the sake of others. | Like what you see here? Show some luv and buy me a cup of coffee!
    Vote for the Most Popular Therapist of 2011! | Hey, psst! Did you know the FAQ was recently updated?

N00b Loonie

Any where, basta malamig.. Its so hot in Manila during the holy week, and up till now... we went to Korea, parang HK lang, pero the weather is great, an average of 14degrees

Loony Rehab Graduate

vacation get-away for me is driving with my family from manila to my hometown in zamboanga del sur. passing through the nautical hi-way, an abundance of resorts and vacation places are on the way. bahala ka na pumili ng gusto mo...
    on our way to mindanao, we choose boracay. we stayed there for 2 days. selective stop-overs for beautiful sceneries of mindoro, panay island, negros island and mindanao are musts. i brought my family for the first time to my alma mater, the msu in marawi city, to enjoy the superb view of rolling greeneries and the blue prestine waters of lake lanao, plus of course the baguio like climate of msu and marawi. for lack of time and appointment, we missed maria cristina falls and the tinago falls. sayang na sayang... well next time...
    on our way back, we don't know where our wheels, and mood would lead us hahaha...

10. The following user(s) says thank you to BertP for this useful post:

ketchapay (05-01-2011)

N00b Loonie

The best vacation ang no phones, cellphones but with fast internet access. Anywhere where the temperature is 18 degrees and with a pretty girl beside you.

Yan, sarap!

LW Mentor

Singapore! better than HK in my opinion and based on my experience, yon nga lang it's so bloody expensive, a 1.5 liter drinking water cost 3.05 sing dollar at 7-11 stores!
    but sobrang daming lugar na papasyalan, kulang ang 5 days nga eh

and yes! i agree with the above post, no phone, no lap top, no biyenan! no nothing, just me and my family spending time together, family bonding time,that's the best vacation!

PAX
    The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. by Confucius
    Ora et Labora

Loony Master

I havent been t this place pa pero come this weekend, I will! A local trip getaway to Bo. Laiya, San Juan, Batangas is one of the fantastic locations in the South worth going to this summer... Check out the net for Palm Beach Resort and be awed at the beauty of the place...
    Dokie hGv's MISSION: THE SPA ADVENTURES

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information