Results 1,066 to 1,073 of 1073

Thread: Latest movie(s) you've seen

LW Mentor
    Re: Latest movie(s) you've seen

FAST FIVE: Get the Fifth Gear and American Pie:Hole in One

both films are ok naman... sakto lang hehehehehe

thanks for www.watchnewfilms.com

Coming Home EB Party at Kuusamo!

The Loonies are coming back to where everything started "KUUSAMO SPA" on May 21, 2011! Fun starts at 5pm.

LW Mentor

THOR....................Trinoma cinema 7 hindi 3D para makamura ng konti hehehe

I remembered years (decades daw) ago when i was still a kid (i'm still is.....at heart), i loved watching a cartoon series "Mighty Mithor", dito based ang THOR, with the Hammer and Lighting effect, black and white pa yata ang tv then hahahahahaha sino dito nakaka-relate? hahahahahaha
    tigil na nostalgia, but to the movie THOR

This is a good movie to watch with family, with the wonderful special effects and battle scenes, it's very entertaining,pero be prepare to be asked tons of questions from your kids specially like my bunso 11 years old, they wil appreciate the action scenes, pero pero malalim ang story, they need some explanations and guidance in order to understand the story.

Basically, the moral of the story is not to be arrogant, basagulero and powertrip, it will cause one's downfall, and kahit anong mangyari, father knows best and all he wanted was for the best of his kids, and that i capitalized to the max by pointing that out to my kids after the movie and during our dinner discussion afterward

PAX
    The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. by Confucius
    Ora et Labora

Administrator

Saw this movie last night -- two thumbs up! One of the best films of this year! Highly-recommended to watch with your entire family!
    Get 25% OFF on any shared web hosting package price at HostGator using this coupon code --
    YAFRA25OFF

Please follow the quoting etiquette for the sake of others. | Like what you see here? Show some luv and buy me a cup of coffee!
    Vote for the Most Popular Therapist of 2011! | Hey, psst! Did you know the FAQ was recently updated?

Loony Guide

Just watched THOR this afternoon, not a bad movie if you are a Marvel fan, which i am.
    VENI..VIDI..VICI..

Loony Camper

Jackass 3D. One crazy and wicked movie.
    Heartless.....!

Loony Camper

Scream 4 -- story just gets old. theme is about remaking the original (Stab movie which is the movie within this movie itself) pero we all know nothing beats the orig diba? nde na sya gaano suspense thriller since it gets predicable.. u_u
    ~One must die, and one must live.
    There's only room for one Boss. And one Snake.~

Loony Regular

Are you old enough to remember the roller derbies in the late 70s as shown in that top-rated TV show, Roller Superstars? Well, actress Drew Barrymore saw it fit to pay tribute to the contact sport with her 2009 directorial debut, Whip It! starring Ellen Page (Juno). Saw it last night on DVD and found it very enjoyable. I believe many of you should, too.

Loony Master

worst movie date ko ung Beastly... di mo maintindihan ung mga lines tapos ung plot ng story parang pangTV series lang... It really sucks... buti na lang i'm with the most loveable person nung pinanood ko ito...
    Dokie hGv's MISSION: THE SPA ADVENTURES

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information