+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Android-based smart phone

Administrator
    Best Android-based smart phone

I'm thinking of ditching my old and trusty iPhone 3G for an Android smart phone. What are the best choices?
    Get 25% OFF on any shared web hosting package price at HostGator using this coupon code --
    YAFRA25OFF

Please follow the quoting etiquette for the sake of others. | Like what you see here? Show some luv and buy me a cup of coffee!
    Vote for the Most Popular Therapist of 2011! | Hey, psst! Did you know the FAQ was recently updated?

Loony Camper
    Re: Best Android-based smart phone

Try checking Samsung Galaxy Ace

bakit ka ayaw mo Iphone 4?

Administrator

Mahal eh! Seriously, naisipan ko rin na mag-switch sa iPhone 4 kaya lang ilalabas na ang iPhone 5 sa September. Okay itong Samsung Galaxy Ace ah, mukhang iPhone 4 *hahaha* Dahil ba dito nag-file ng suite si Apple vs. Samsung? Ang mga concerns ko lang naman pag nag-switch to Android:
    • Music/Contacts
    • Synchronization with Mac
    Get 25% OFF on any shared web hosting package price at HostGator using this coupon code --
    YAFRA25OFF

Please follow the quoting etiquette for the sake of others. | Like what you see here? Show some luv and buy me a cup of coffee!
    Vote for the Most Popular Therapist of 2011! | Hey, psst! Did you know the FAQ was recently updated?

Loony Camper

hawig talaga yan ace sa iphone 4 bro... tapos ang price tag niyan around 15k siguro.. kaya sulit yan .. .

not sure ako sa sync sa mac yun.. pero try ko ask opismate ko regarding dito

Loony Regular

Bro Ketch...get the Samsung Galaxy S or the HTC Desire S...or if you are willing to wait..the LG Optimus 3D or Samsung Galaxy S2 (which are both dual core powered phones)

These are at par with the iPhone's computing power..(for now) Since you are a "tech" guy, the Android OS gives you customization and flexibility options (ROM Flashing) unlike any IOS powered phone (dependent on iTunes)

The latest Android OS is Gingerbread (2.3.3) which is now running in my SGS, which IMHO is "better" than the iPhone

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information